Focused on Other Things Christian

And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith. And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you. Luke, Chapter 17, verses 5-6.

This passage seems especially appropriate since I’m a “Focused on Other Things Christian,” thinking about selling my house, finding a job and buying another house. If I were really paying attention to what I’m writing, I would realize my faith is weak, because I am worrying and having sleepless nights.
I need to focus on God and things will fall into place. He works everything out so beautifully in timing, if I have the patience to let Him.

Since I've posted soooo many different Types of Christians, I'm empowering Readers to click on the Types they are interested in instead of waiting a week until one comes out.

Since this is an example of the positive influence God has made on my walk with Christ, this may not reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verses.

Since I have soooo many different posts for this blog and have left a multitude of links, I have felt led to do Biblical Research to see if there really are inconsistencies in the Bible and if so, are they even significant? You can find the results of these Biblical Research Projects on either of these two blogs I felt led to create: Biblical Proof! at https://BiblicalProof.blogspot.com/  and Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter? at https://Biblicalinconsistencies.blogspot.com/  Please share these blog links with those who might benefit. Thanks! Debbie