Stagnant Christians

But he that denieth Me before men shall be denied before the angels of God. Luke 12:9

I love the Lord with all my heart, but do my actions convey that to others? Do I pretend I didn’t hear things that are putdowns of others? Do I neglect to stand up for those who are oppressed? Do I fail to tell others how God loved us so much that He gave His only begotten Son to die for our sins?

I wished my actions spoke better for how much I appreciate all the Lord has done for me and my family. I wished I were a better example to others. It doesn’t have to stop here, though. God has these eye-opening experiences where we take stock of what we are doing. He has them so we can be moved to try to be better examples of how Christ works in our lives!

He doesn’t want us to be Stagnant Christians, happy because we know Jesus, but not enough to show it through our actions. Are my actions denying my faith in Christ? But he that denieth Me before men shall be denied before the angels of God. Luke 12:9

Since this is an example of the positive influence God has made on my walk with Christ, this may not reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verses.