Positive Influence Christian

Another parable spake He unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.  Matthew, Chapter 13, verse 33.

I’m not really sure what this means but will explain what it makes me think of.  It reminds me of an office that I worked in for the government, some years ago.  When I first started working there, the group of ladies I had break with, spent a lot of time complaining and harping about unproductive issues.  After I felt more comfortable and mentioned my faith in Jesus, I found that some of those ladies opened up about their faith, as well, and the tone of our breaks seemed to change.  They seemed kinder to each other and our discussions weren’t focused around unproductive issues and griping.
I think Christians have the ability to be a positive influence through their example, even though it may seem insignificant at the time.  As a Positive Influence Christian, you may set the foundation for spiritual growth in someone, similar to how the flour grew from a little bit of yeast.

Since this is an example of the positive influence God has made on my walk with Christ, this may not reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verses.