Ignoring Christian

How much more shall the Blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?  Hebrews, Chapter 9, verse 14.
\
I remember referring to God guiding us through our conscience at an earlier point.  I just wanted to include this passage because it supports what I said.  Sometimes I tell people to listen to the instincts that God gives them about things, because He guides us through these.
I’m not sure if the instinct He gives us and our conscience are the exact same thing or not.  What I do know is: God DOES GUIDE US if we listen to Him.  Every time I listen, I have been amazed at how well things turn out.  Every time I didn’t listen, I always remember wishing I had.  Well, this has happened enough times that I don’t want to ignore God when He is guiding me anymore.
The other thing I like about this is that God takes the time for me and my problems on a personal level, when there are millions and billions of people in the world.  If God gives of His time to guide me, then I definitely  don't want to be an Ignoring Christian and really want to listen!

Since this is an example of the positive influence God has made on my walk with Christ, this may not reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verses.