Trying to Fool God Christian

It is a snare to the man who devoureth that which is holy, and after vows to make inquiry.  Proverbs, Chapter 20, verse 25.

I can’t explain what this passage actually means, only how this relates to me.
I’m not supposed to have sugar because Hypoglycemia runs in my family.  It also makes me cranky with those I care about.  Anyway, there have been times when someone brought a treat into the Teacher’s Lounge to share.  I knew it probably had too much sugar in it.  I tried to block it out of my mind and eat it as fast as I could.  Then I would say something like, “Oh, that was really good.  I bet it had sugar in it and I shouldn’t have eaten it.”
I knew full-well it had too much sugar in it to begin with, trying to fool the people sitting around me.  I may have fooled the people that I work with, but you can’t fool God!
He and I both knew I was aware of what I was doing all along.  Well, as a Trying to Fool God Christian more times than I'd like to admit, I think this Bible verse is saying something similar.  You can’t fool God by doing something that’s against His rules, and then play innocent after the fact, when you really knew you shouldn’t have done it.

Here is a related passage:

*For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me.  Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.  Isaiah, Chapter 47, verse 10.

Since this is an example of the positive influence God has made on my walk with Christ, this may not reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verses.